Karla teaches during the week at the Group Health AOC Campus where she is employed as a business continuity professional. These classes are open to Group Health employees and are free.
Karla rotates in to teach the Thursday 5:45 Community Yoga class at the Capitol Hill location of 8 Limbs Yoga Centers. This is a great 1-hour class for only $5 (bring your own mat, or pay $1 additional to use one of 8 Limbs’ mats). Karla also teaches private lessons in your home, office or via Skype, for you individually or up to three additional friends.
Intro To Yoga 8 class series at Seattle Center for Spiritual Living (CSL), March 4th to April 29th, from 1 – 2:30; early bird price $100, $120 after February 26th. This offering is part of CSL’s Wellness Ministry.
Update as of 4/1/12: The Intro series may be extended to a Basics series; schedule and pricing TBD.
NEW! Meridian Valley Country Club has added a fitness program, which includes Yoga For Golfers Intro series and private lessons.
- Intro to Yoga basics, drop-in class, Saturdays starting May 5th, from 8 – 9:15am or 9 – 10:15am. Start time will be solidified by members’ preference.
- Intro to Yoga basics, drop-in class, Mondays starting May 7th, from 7 – 8:15pm.
For class pricing and payment details for both Members and Guests, please contact me at email@example.com
Yoga class supplies: MVCC will provide supplies, which include yoga mat, blocks, straps, blankets and bolsters. If you would like to purchase these items yourself – it’s nice to have your own – here’s what you’ll need:
- One 1/4″ thick yoga mat. You may want a second mat for those times we work on our knees. MVCC’s Swing Room floor is not padded.
- Two 4″x6″x9″ blocks
- One 8′ or 10′ strap. If you are 5’8″ or taller, a 10′ strap will be best.
- One blanket. A good example can be found here.
- One bolster. A good example can be found here.
Corporate classes and workshops are also available. Providing tools to help with de-stressing ensures a happier, healthier you, and a more productive work environment.
Please refer to the Pricing tab for more information. Note: scroll through the entire page to see if there is a package or potential discount option for you. You may qualify for my sliding scale pricing.